Subfloor Preparation Glasgow
McDonald Flooring has over 30 years experience in sub floor preparation in both domestic and commercial installations using plywood or screed.
McDonald Flooring specialise in the following:
- Self Levelling and smoothing compounds
- Fast Drying
- Traditional (i.e Screeding with hand trowel)
- Free flowing screed
- Screeding over under floor heating
- High Performance/Heavy Duty
- Cost effective solutions
- 6mm, 9mm or 12mm Good quality Malaysian Plywood
McDonald Flooring only use the highest performance/highest quality branded products available on the market. The 6mm, 9mm or 12mm plywood is sourced from a local timber distributor and can be supplied and fitted by McDonald Flooring.
Various types and well known brands of screeds can be sourced and supplied and applied. Further technical information can be found on the links below.
The decision and selection of the most appropriate product to be used on your sub floor is extremely important and many factors are taken into account in selecting the most appropriate product and these include:
- Condition of existing sub floor and thickness of screed/plywood required
- Required m2
- Programme time/ drying time
- Specified top floor covering
McDonald Flooring will take all of these factors into account at site visit.
If you would like more information call McDonald Flooring on 0141 764 1331 or click on the links below to view the products.